Saturday, September 13, 2008

Doctor Who!




It's been a while since I posted now. It's because of my camera. Yes, I know the camera has nothing to do with the internet, but with these photos to upload I didn't want to write about anything else first!

So as you can see last Sunday I was at the BBC (in the audience for a quiz show which was quite fun). And while I was there got some awesome souvenir shots!!

The BBC TV Centre is a huge complex, corridors going on and on. Strangely they're moving all staff off to Manchester any day now and trying to sell the building. Strange because it's a listed building so can't really be modified, while at the same time it's a gigantic purpose-built TV studio, so there's not much else it can be used for....Anyway, that's up to the BBC management....At least I got to go there before the unloading!

5 comments:

Leonie said...

So cool!

Chris said...

I'm glad your camera is operational again. You are so lucky to actually visit where Dr. Who happened.

Chris said...

Hey Greg!
Looks like you are having fun in London!!
Is that the real Police box ?
Olivia.

Greg said...

Unfortunately I don't think it is the real police box, though I do think it has been used in the shows at an earlier point. I'm convincing myself of this anyway! :)

Greg said...

And I hope your French is going well Olivia!