Friday, July 18, 2008

Friars

Went down to the 12:30 Mass and 12:15 confession at St Patrick's again yesterday. Another good Mass, and enjoyed getting out of my room, even in the wind and rain! Then dinner last night with a friend in Covent Garden at a place called Pizza Express. It sounds dodgy but it's actually decent, a cafe style restaurant. Nick came and joined us there after work, and then afterwards we went and had a drink nearby. No photos unfortunately, it didn't occur to me to take the camera...
And today another lot of jobs to apply for! I'll also register with a couple more recruitment agencies.

5 comments:

Leonie said...

Good luck with the job applications ( I think! lol!). How was mass? Say hello to Nick - wind and rain? Yuck! We've had sunny but freezing weather.

Greg said...

I'll pass on the 'hello' to Nick.
Mass was good, it was a different priest, not Fr Jesmond, much older. He began Mass with the Angelus which was quite cool!

Leonie said...

THE POPE PRAYED THE ANGELUS I lATIN YESTERDAY AT THE WYD FINAL MASS. VERY COOL ALTHOUGH WE WERE THE ONLY ONES AROUND US WHO KNEW IT. :-)

Leonie said...

Sprry for caps!!

Leonie said...

And for typos!